Re: Spotter page

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2009
      Andy,
      Sorry to hear that and we wish you a speedy recovery. We sure would
      appreciate the update on the link to the new 30m SPOT page from your
      site...thank you!

      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001

    • o22sail@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2009
        I hope you get better soon Andy. Regular or chronic pain is a real drag on the psyche.
        Wish you the best! GL

        73,
        Trey- ki4itv
        30MDG #0002

        Hi Guys, I will fix the link to this page from my K3UK Sked pages ,
        Sholto many thanks for the best spotting page around.

        FYI folks, I have been off-air , mostly, for the past month or two. I
        will try to be more active soon, I have been having pain associated
        with a pinched nerve that makes sitting at the rig or PC quite painful
        !

        Andy

        Sell Online
        our award-winning