Re: What I am planning for the HamSpots site

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2009
      Laurie VK3AMA,

      Sounds GREAT!

      Again thanks for taking this and thanks to Sholto for all his hard
      work and dedication to the Spot page both in time and money (I know
      you spent a lot of time and money over the last year on this and we
      can't thank you enough).

      Laurie what you have all sounds good so if you need anything from us
      please email me kb9umtAT30meterdigital.org or Rob
      ZL3RGAT30meterdigital.org and we will try to help best we can if
      needed. I think what you have suggested will work very well so let us
      know when changes are made if you would like us to 'test' it or like
      our opinions.

      Thanks
      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001

      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Laurie, VK3AMA" <groups4@...>
      wrote:

      > Hello to all.
      >
      > I thought I would post some info on what I am doing/planning for the
      new
      > HamSpots site. In no specific order, just some random comments as I
      type
      > this email. This email is being sent to the two major Yahoo group users
      > of the site (30mPSKGroup, feldhellclub)
      >
      > * Setup a simple info page where these thoughts and site status
      > could be posted to keep interested parties in the loop plus a rss
      > feed for this info.
      > * For a bit of fun ... a new logo/mascot for the site. A Spotted
      Pig.