Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: Spotter page

  • Andy obrien
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2009
      Hi Guys, I will fix the link to this page from my K3UK Sked pages ,
      Sholto many thanks for the best spotting page around.

      FYI folks, I have been off-air , mostly, for the past month or two. I
      will try to be more active soon, I have been having pain associated
      with a pinched nerve that makes sitting at the rig or PC quite painful
      !

      Andy

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2009
        Andy,
        Sorry to hear that and we wish you a speedy recovery. We sure would
        appreciate the update on the link to the new 30m SPOT page from your
        site...thank you!

        Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001

      • o22sail@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 2, 2009
          I hope you get better soon Andy. Regular or chronic pain is a real drag on the psyche.
          Wish you the best! GL

          73,
          Trey- ki4itv
          30MDG #0002

          Hi Guys, I will fix the link to this page from my K3UK Sked pages ,
          Sholto many thanks for the best spotting page around.

          FYI folks, I have been off-air , mostly, for the past month or two. I
          will try to be more active soon, I have been having pain associated
          with a pinched nerve that makes sitting at the rig or PC quite painful
          !

          Andy

          Sell Online
          our award-winning