my callsign

  • Mark Crosbie - N8MNI
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2009
      Can I get GI7OMY, ZL3RG, NK2X to please email in regards to awards issued?

      73's
      de N8MNI
      Mark Crosbie
      London, Ohio

      N8MNI<at>ARRL<dot>NET
    • Dáithí
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 19, 2009
        In what way?

        What do you need to know?

        Daithi GI7OMY

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19, 2009
          Hi Mark N8MNI,

          You can always go here:

          http://www.30meterdigital.org/30mAwards.html

          All the Awards Mangers report to Rob ZL3RG and he updates the Awards
          listings so all can see what has been issued (and we sure thank Rob
          for all the time he spends in this!..TU Rob).

          Those participating in the 30MDG Awards please allow a few days after
          your application is sent to let the Award manager review your
          application and issue you the Award for printing (PDF file).

          Usually once a week or more Rob ZL3RG is notified to update the 30MDG
          Award listing so allow another few days to a week for it to be listed
          there. Over all as busy as the Award Managers have been they have
          done an outstanding job and I can only praise how much they are
          dedicated to the 30m band and you all that want to participate in
          30MDG Awards.

          Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001

          --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Crosbie - N8MNI"