Welcome Dennis KG4RUL - good to have you here and someone that is on 30 mtr psk

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2007
      Dennis KG4RUL

      you comment:"I am on 30M PSK a couple of days each week and have had
      fairly good success. My station is marginal because of CC&R
      restrictions. I am using a Force 12 Flagpole, 23' long and 20-30W of
      power."

      Great to have you in the group Dennis. We need some folks dedicated
      to keep some activity going on 30 meters PSK. I think once others
      see activity they will chime in, 20 is never dead for PSK and I can
      remember when 80 and 160 had very little and now there is activity
      there most any night, I think 30 meters should be the same as 20 and
      40 meters with lots of activity yet not much found sometimes.

      Do you have particular nights and general times you are on 30 meter
      PSK in the week?

      I also don't have much for an antenna but the Butternut veritcal and
      wire loop I think bag some contacts, look forward to working you on
      30 meters and others, I will be reading the posts and also looking
      for you there.

      de kb9umt Don
      EN50dp - moderator