I also would like to do more 30 meter PSK - welcome John N3KHK

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2007
      Hi John N3KHK,

      Comment from user: "Want to do more 30m digital. DE N3KHK"

      I would like to do the same. How many 30 meter PSK or digital contacts
      have you had? I'm at only a few but I see PropNet PSK Beacon
      station/signals all the time when CQing on 30 meter PSK. I look
      forward to a contact with you or you comments or ideas. Thanks for
      joining in.

      de kb9umt Don
      EN50dp - moderator