Re: 24x7 test, report #2....REPORT KB9UMT - NIGHT SHIFT

    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 4, 2009
      Okay Richard and ALL,

      Here is my report from Peoria IL EN50dp if you are interested.

      First thing I want to note is remember there are many many variables
      to all this and what I report is from my location/station (EN50dp
      Central USA, 30m Rotatable Dipole @40ft), and for sure know that
      there is no doubt in my mind many many others using the band well
      into the night or all night with CW, MFSK, OLIVIA, WSJT-JT/or WSPR
      modes so most of what we report or see reported on the 30m Spot page,
      PSK Reporter, PropNet are mostly 100% PSK reports that do NOT include
      the really best modes for weak signal work so believe me there is
      more going on than what we are reporting using PSK which is a poor
      mode under multipath-polarfutter-noise/weaksignal band conditions.

      While I was writing my reply I decided it was night time and later
      here (9pm at night or 0300 UTC) so before calling it quits I will
      test the waters again on 30 Meters where some think the band is not
      usable at night….not all but some so for any nay-sayers out there
      give it a try or experiment some with the band (see my first night
      time contact tonight and I think he was surprised he got a reply!-
      see below).

      First I noted a few things one I went to the PSK Reporter and I
      noticed just like the other night in EU when all was dark and late
      Barry M0IOW was spotted in the Caribbean or SA I can't remember which
      but anyway same tonight for the couple of EU PSK Reporter monitors
      and stations in EU…path from EU to Caribbean/SA open at 2200 UTC or
      so (is that like 11pm at night late for you folks there in some of EU-
      or abouts anyway). If you look at some of the Propagation software
      you will see that most of it will predict that EU is open to the
      South West to Caribbean/SA and AF after dark…same with NA predicts
      open to S and South West after dark for DX to SA/OC…..anyway found
      that interesting tonight right off the bat (you can see the data I
      copied below).

      Thanks
      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001

      I like to use both my ic756Pro w/30m Rotatable dipole to see weak
      signals that will not be reported to the 30m SPOT page with my auto
      spotter (usually using DX394 and Loop to spot) due to squelch and I
      also know that PSK Reporter doesn't always report weak signals so a
      combination of both is best to use what is reported to the internet
      but also use your own eyes and ears direct.

      Here are my hand-written notes from a few hours tonight (around 0200
      UTC to 0400 UTC 5 Jan09):

      0156 UTC – K2MUN Spotted me on PSK Reporter
      0230 UTC – W5NYC Spotted me on PSK Reporter
      0300 UTC - N8MNI Spotted me on PSK Reporter
      0309 UTC – KD4QIT – Jeff VA – great copy here but he was having a
      hard time copy me but good signal late at night from East Coast VA
      (if PSK fails have MFSK Ready folks hint hint*** SEE BELOW)
      0344 UTC – WB6YTE Ed – great sig from CA West Coast and we worked
      MFSK as I was trying to get Jeff KD4QIT to switch to MFSK…100% w/Ed
      and ragchew for 20 minutes or more.
      0453 UTC – KC3YR Chuck in PA – MFSK and 599 (strong 10 over s9
      actually)
      0455 UTC – WB6YTE working AG4QX using MFSK 579
      0510 UTC – AG4QX calling K3FQI using MFSK 589 good sig here
      0513 UTC – 11 PM TIME FOR ME TO GET TO BED…MONDAY COMING AND CAN'T
      STAY UP UNTIL 2AM IN THE MORNING!! BUT…many PropNet stations coming
      in perfect copy 100% from s5 to s9 plus…i.e. WB8ILI, W2EV, W3GXT
      (Please see my Propnet notes below)

      Here are my hand-written notes from Saturday Night/Early Sunday
      Morning (around 0100 UTC 4 Jan09 to 0400 UTC 4 Jan09):

      0100 UTC – VE7NS Ron in CA – my friend Ron coming in 59 here
      0100 UTC – CX4ACH – Caribbean and SA usually stronger right at sunset
      to a few hours into the night for me here – but the few SA ops on
      usually switch and I see them on 40m when 30 meters is usually also
      open to them)
      0105 UTC – N5ZTW – FB sig as always
      0110 UTC – KE5HTB
      0208 UTC – KC0RL
      0200 UTC – Noticed now there are only 5 active PSK Reporter monitors
      on the map in NA (not many to try to hit!)
      0230 UTC – Now only 4 active PSK Reporter monitors on the map in NA
      0233 UTC – W7HD – PropNet
      0238 UTC – XE1GZU – Luis in Mexico nice contact to Louis 599 both ways
      0310 UTC – KB6WFC to KD6OAT
      0448 UTC – W3ABW and W2EV PropNet stations caught my fragment CQ
      0500 UTC – WB8ILI and W3GXL – I spotted to PropNet
      0500 UTC – N2PSH – spotted my CQ to PSK Reporter
      0510 UTC – W3GXT – PropNet caught my fragment CQ
      0530 UTC – KD4IZ and W3GXT PropNet again and now stronger signals
      here 599
      0600 UTC – W3GXT and WB8ILI and now W2EV PropNet 599 - keep getting
      stronger
      0600 UTC – WB6YTE Ed our 30m West Coast –CA NA auto spotter spots my
      CQ
      0601 UTC – N8MNI – PSK Reporter spots my CQ
      0730 UTC – W2EV strong as the rest reported already and now KF9KV to
      the north of me near Chicago is coming in so band is short too? Very
      short?
      0730 UTC – K2MJ – Psk Reporter spotted my CQ
      0750 UTC – WA5LOU on the band working EA6NB
      0800 UTC – W3GXT, NY7G, WB8ILI, KD4QIT…all the PropNets 599 and
      strong now
      0800 UTC – It is now 2am in the early morning hours here and I'm too
      sleepy to stay awake….one more?
      0830 UTC – RA1ASP on the band…..weak but like a few months ago when I
      stayed up late a number of Russians I see on 30m PSK….worth the wait
      now I'm going to bed

      ** Below copy and paste from a QSO I had tonight 0309 UTC 5 Jan09–
      KD4QIT – Jeff VA **

      CQ CQ CQ DE KD4QIT KD4QIT KD4QIT
      CQ CQ CQ DE KD4QIT KD4QIT KD4QIT
      PSE K

      KD4QIT KD4QIT DE KB9UMT HELLO JEFF REPORT 569 569 569 JUST
      TESTING THE WATERS HERE AT NIGHT IF YOU WILL GOOD SIGNAL HERE JEFF
      BTU KD4QIT DE KB9UMT KN

      KB9UMT DE KD4QIT DON I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ANYONE WOULD BE ABLE TO PICK
      ME UP WHEN I SENT THE CQ THRS LATE IN THE EVENING SOME OF YOUR LAST
      TRANSMISSION WAS LOST THE BAND IS FADING IN AND OUT BTU DE KD4QIT K

      KD4QIT KD4QIT DE KB9UMT OK JEFF WELL BAND OKAY NOT THE BEST BUT
      WILL IMPROVE AS NIGHT GOES ON WILL NOT KEEP YOU BUT YES SOME ARE
      HERE AND YES THE BAND IS OPEN SOMEWHERE ON 30M HERE U HAVE A GOOD
      SIG TO ME 569 569 569 SOME QSB BUT NOT BAD THANK JEFF BTU KD4QIT DE
      KB9UMT KN

      KB9UMT DE KD4QIT DON YOU MIGHT TRY BOOSTING YOUR POWER IM GETTING
      WEAK SIGNAL FROM YOU HERE IN VA BETA THANKS FOR THE CALL BACK THES
      GOES TO SHOW YOU NEVER KNOW WHO WHEN BAND IS OPENE BTU DE KD4QIT K

      (Note: Jeff KD4QIT was great copy here to me but I not to him but I
      was switching to MFSK but he didn't follow….have other better
      weaksignal programs at the ready folks!!)

      Previous 2 Hours tonight from PSK Reporter about 0200 UTC to 0400 (5
      Jan09)UTC (now just a couple spotters and all activity about gone yet
      band is open to places but I can't stay up late tonight)

      Txmtr
      Rcvr
      Band
      Mode
      Distance
      Time (UTC)

      KB9UMT
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 0 miles 03:03:58
      KB9UMT
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 333 miles 03:00:05
      KB9UMT
      W5NYC
      30m PSK31 1036 miles 02:24:16
      N8MNI
      W5NYC
      30m PSK31 869 miles 02:21:06
      K2MUN
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 804 miles 01:56:18

      Previous 6 hours tonight from PSK Reporter about 2200 UTC (4 Jan09)
      to 0400 UTC (5 Jan09)…..many many spots before and after the sun went
      down here in the USA..notice the late night EU to Caribbean and SA
      path….included other and all stations reporting to PSK Reporter not
      just kb9umt/me)

      Txmtr
      Rcvr
      Band
      Mode
      Distance
      Time (UTC)

      KB9UMT
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 333 miles 03:51:41
      KB9UMT
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 672 miles 03:51:31
      KB9UMT
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 0 miles 03:03:58
      KB9UMT
      W5NYC
      30m PSK31 1036 miles 02:24:16
      N8MNI
      W5NYC
      30m PSK31 869 miles 02:21:06
      K2MUN
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 804 miles 01:56:18
      KR4RO
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 534 miles 00:55:53
      WB5TEQ
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 791 miles 00:49:11
      WB6YTE
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 2197 miles 00:47:42
      WB6YTE
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1607 miles 00:47:00
      WB6YTE
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 1926 miles 00:46:54
      NK2X
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 764 miles 00:32:51
      KV9U
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 622 miles 00:31:16
      WB4PHC
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 450 miles 00:28:45
      N6NR
      WB5TEQ
      30m PSK31 2023 miles 00:26:09
      WB4PHC
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 590 miles 00:25:13
      WA3QNS
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 690 miles 00:19:36
      W6JVE
      N6CRR
      30m OLIVIA 1354 miles 00:17:10
      KE7GKA
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 676 miles 00:09:12
      W1ASY
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 361 miles 00:03:36
      W1ASY
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 502 miles 00:03:31
      W1ASY
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 890 miles 00:03:28
      W1ASY
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 430 miles 00:03:12
      K9LMM
      N6CRR
      30m PSK31 1680 miles 00:02:11
      KG6DHQ
      N6CRR
      30m PSK31 10 miles 00:01:39
      WB0LCC
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 817 miles 00:01:10
      WB0LCC
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 1404 miles 00:00:41
      N6CRR
      WB7UXO
      30m PSK31 348 miles 00:00:08
      K9LMM
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 694 miles 23:50:55
      K9LMM
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 1904 miles 23:50:54
      K9LMM
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1290 miles 23:50:28
      CG3OIJ
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1252 kms 23:47:28
      KF9KV
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 760 miles 23:46:33
      KF9KV
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 1824 miles 23:46:25
      KB4HQA
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 526 miles 23:46:25
      K3PG
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 268 miles 23:46:12
      KF9KV
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 556 miles 23:46:09
      PSK31
      KU1T
      30m PSK31 23:41:22
      KB4HQA
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 668 miles 23:40:39
      N0VTZ
      W4ABQ
      30m PSK31 831 miles 23:36:13
      N0VTZ
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 1697 miles 23:35:33
      N0VTZ
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 682 miles 23:35:16
      WB0LCC
      N6CRR
      30m PSK31 791 miles 23:32:43
      WB0LCC
      W4ABQ
      30m PSK31 1484 miles 23:30:49
      WB0LCC
      WB7UXO
      30m PSK31 816 miles 23:30:30
      WB0LCC
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 1039 miles 23:29:02
      WB0LCC
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 1144 miles 23:28:29
      WB0LCC
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 1189 miles 23:28:25
      WB0LCC
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 1581 miles 23:28:23
      WB0LCC
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 903 miles 23:28:07
      WB0LCC
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 2148 miles 23:28:01
      CG3OIJ
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 1195 kms 23:22:23
      CG3OIJ
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 944 kms 23:22:09
      CG3OIJ
      K3PG
      30m PSK31 660 kms 23:21:53
      CG3OIJ
      W4ABQ
      30m PSK31 747 kms 23:21:41
      CG3OIJ
      N1DQ
      30m PSK31 465 kms 23:21:39
      CG3OIJ
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 677 kms 23:21:39
      CG3OIJ
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 1077 kms 23:21:29
      KE7KFH
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1710 miles 23:18:17
      K4ORY
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1629 miles 23:17:27
      TI3/WA7UZO
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 3300 kms 23:16:57
      K4ORY
      N1DQ
      30m PSK31 1270 miles 23:16:21
      K4ORY
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 939 miles 23:16:21
      K4ORY
      W4ABQ
      30m PSK31 897 miles 23:16:20
      K4ORY
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 1143 miles 23:16:07
      KM9I
      W4ABQ
      30m PSK31 718 miles 23:15:56
      KM9I
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 1827 miles 23:15:43
      KM9I
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 550 miles 23:15:28
      K4ORY
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1074 miles 23:14:56
      K4ORY
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 934 miles 23:14:52
      K4ORY
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 1066 miles 23:14:52
      K4ORY
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 680 miles 23:14:48
      KB1MGI
      K3PG
      30m PSK31 361 miles 23:14:42
      K4ORY
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 1175 miles 23:14:29
      W9RTB
      N6CRR
      30m PSK31 1701 miles 23:13:46
      TI3/WA7UZO
      N1DQ
      30m PSK31 3841 kms 23:11:17
      KC2STA
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 538 miles 23:10:50
      KC2STA
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 297 miles 23:10:29
      KC2STA
      W4ABQ
      30m PSK31 336 miles 23:10:28
      KC2STA
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 677 miles 23:10:24
      W9RTB
      N1DQ
      30m PSK31 857 miles 23:10:20
      KI4PZH
      N1DQ
      30m PSK31 1173 miles 23:10:12
      KI4PZH
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 962 miles 23:10:11
      KE7KFH
      N1DQ
      30m PSK31 2552 miles 23:10:11
      KI4PZH
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 550 miles 23:09:58
      KI4PZH
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 1055 miles 23:09:49
      K3WJR
      N1DQ
      30m PSK31 433 miles 23:09:29
      KB1MGI
      N1DQ
      30m PSK31 0 miles 23:09:09
      K3PG
      N1DQ
      30m PSK31 361 miles 23:09:09
      K3PG
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 622 miles 23:07:11
      KF4IMF
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 908 miles 23:05:20
      KF4IMF
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 539 miles 23:05:16
      K8IDN
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1036 miles 23:05:13
      W0AVQ
      KF4IMF
      30m PSK31 763 miles 23:05:02
      W6DTW
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 108 miles 23:04:52
      KE7KFH
      W9RTB
      30m PSK31 1757 miles 23:04:44
      KE7KFH
      KD0BWI
      30m PSK31 1382 miles 23:04:37
      KE7KFH
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 2157 miles 23:04:33
      KE7KFH
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 2192 miles 23:04:15
      W9RTB
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 679 miles 23:04:11
      W9RTB
      W4ABQ
      30m PSK31 617 miles 23:04:05
      W9RTB
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 1903 miles 23:04:05
      KB1MGI
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 768 miles 23:03:33
      KB1MGI
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 654 miles 23:03:31
      W9RTB
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 1020 miles 23:03:31
      KB1MGI
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 373 miles 23:03:29
      KB1MGI
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 955 miles 23:03:28
      KB1MGI
      W4ABQ
      30m PSK31 404 miles 23:03:26
      KB1MGI
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 2747 miles 23:03:20
      W9RTB
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 17 miles 23:03:16
      W9RTB
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 490 miles 23:03:15
      W9RTB
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1238 miles 23:03:12
      KB1MGI
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 868 miles 23:03:09
      N2SLB
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 838 miles 23:03:01
      YV4OW
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 3495 kms 23:02:51
      N2SLB
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 763 miles 23:02:43
      W0AVQ
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 788 miles 23:01:51
      YV4OW
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 3424 kms 23:01:45
      N0VTZ
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1416 miles 23:01:02
      YV4OW
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 4166 kms 23:01:02
      YV4OW
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 3757 kms 23:01:00
      N2SLB
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 520 miles 22:59:52
      N2SLB
      W4ABQ
      30m PSK31 245 miles 22:59:52
      N2SLB
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 611 miles 22:59:48
      N2SLB
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 215 miles 22:59:47
      N2SLB
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 955 miles 22:59:46
      N2SLB
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 295 miles 22:59:25
      TI3/WA7UZO
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 3545 kms 22:57:52
      YV4OW
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 3422 kms 22:56:48
      YV4OW
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 3766 kms 22:56:24
      YV4OW
      W4ABQ
      30m PSK31 3365 kms 22:56:05
      YV4OW
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 2630 kms 22:56:04
      K6NLX
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 2154 miles 22:55:48
      TI3/WA7UZO
      W4ABQ
      30m PSK31 3284 kms 22:55:42
      TI3/WA7UZO
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 3536 kms 22:55:24
      KC7SE
      KD0BWI
      30m PSK31 1384 miles 22:53:58
      KC7SE
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 1708 miles 22:53:40
      KC7SE
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 729 miles 22:53:05
      KC4TIE
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 667 miles 22:52:32
      KC4TIE
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 1946 miles 22:52:13
      KC4TIE
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 724 miles 22:52:11
      K3PG
      N4CUS
      30m PSK31 558 miles 22:51:05
      K3PG
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 792 miles 22:50:00
      N4CUS
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1327 miles 22:49:37
      TI3/WA7UZO
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 4345 kms 22:48:57
      KB1FSY
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 791 miles 22:48:41
      KB1FSY
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 520 miles 22:48:32
      WB5NPW
      N4CUS
      30m PSK31 434 miles 22:47:59
      TI3/WA7UZO
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 3344 kms 22:47:54
      WD0BFO
      N4CUS
      30m PSK31 796 miles 22:47:52
      WB5NPW
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 849 miles 22:47:42
      WD0BFO
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 1503 miles 22:47:39
      KC2TER
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 896 miles 22:47:33
      WD0BFO
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1635 miles 22:47:28
      KC2TER
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 314 miles 22:47:11
      WB5NPW
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 567 miles 22:47:10
      TI3/WA7UZO
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 2937 kms 22:47:07
      WB5NPW
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 588 miles 22:47:07
      K3WJR
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 259 miles 22:46:59
      KM5QF
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 876 miles 22:46:28
      KM5QF
      N4CUS
      30m PSK31 717 miles 22:46:26
      TI3/WA7UZO
      N4CUS
      30m PSK31 2695 kms 22:46:13
      KM5QF
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 774 miles 22:46:12
      WS4A
      K3PG
      30m PSK31 893 miles 22:45:52
      FM5AA
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 2555 kms 22:42:42
      FM5AA
      K3PG
      30m PSK31 3179 kms 22:42:41
      WB0LCC
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 1531 miles 22:42:39
      FM5AA
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 3263 kms 22:42:39
      CG3NOO
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 406 kms 22:42:33
      FM5AA
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 4034 kms 22:42:27
      W8FHF
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 799 miles 22:42:22
      FM5AA
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 3367 kms 22:42:18
      W8FHF
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 2246 miles 22:42:17
      WB0LCC
      N4CUS
      30m PSK31 1164 miles 22:42:10
      W8FHF
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 979 miles 22:41:58
      CG3NOO
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 1778 kms 22:41:51
      CG3NOO
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 533 kms 22:41:45
      CG3NOO
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 1032 kms 22:41:40
      CG3NOO
      K3PG
      30m PSK31 517 kms 22:40:55
      CG3NOO
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1047 kms 22:40:32
      W5IOA
      K3PG
      30m PSK31 1190 miles 22:40:19
      TI3/WA7UZO
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 2099 kms 22:39:18
      N4CUS
      KD0BWI
      30m PSK31 806 miles 22:39:13
      N9PUZ
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 763 miles 22:39:09
      TI3/WA7UZO
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 3746 kms 22:38:57
      KB1FSY
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 263 miles 22:38:22
      KB1FSY
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 1003 miles 22:38:21
      KB1FSY
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 659 miles 22:38:18
      KB1FSY
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 2678 miles 22:38:17
      KB1FSY
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 308 miles 22:38:00
      EA1HIT
      PA3GWH
      30m PSK31 1219 kms 22:37:25
      W5IOA
      KD0BWI
      30m PSK31 569 miles 22:36:45
      PA3HEA
      PA3GWH
      30m PSK31 11 kms 22:36:44
      KG3BOZ
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 721 miles 22:36:30
      VE3ODZ
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 1623 kms 22:36:19
      KB0VB
      KG3BOZ
      30m PSK31 638 miles 22:35:56
      FM5AA
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 3562 kms 22:34:50
      KD0BWI
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 1490 miles 22:34:41
      W5IOA
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 1181 miles 22:33:19
      W5IOA
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 1000 miles 22:33:17
      W5IOA
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 805 miles 22:33:14
      W5IOA
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 784 miles 22:33:02
      W5IOA
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 1212 miles 22:32:56
      W5IOA
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1943 miles 22:32:54
      LU6DLL
      PA3GWH
      30m PSK31 11402 kms 22:32:38
      FM5AA
      PA3GWH
      30m PSK31 7067 kms 22:32:33
      WA0RJ
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1436 miles 22:32:22
      WS4A
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1012 miles 22:32:02
      WS4A
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 881 miles 22:32:00
      WS4A
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 870 miles 22:31:58
      WA0RJ
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 966 miles 22:31:26
      WA0RJ
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 1346 miles 22:31:25
      WA0RJ
      N4CUS
      30m PSK31 903 miles 22:31:24
      WS4A
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 1011 miles 22:31:21
      WS4A
      N4CUS
      30m PSK31 481 miles 22:31:15
      WS4A
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 616 miles 22:31:12
      WS4A
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 1079 miles 22:30:59
      WB4PHC
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1233 miles 22:30:49
      WB4PHC
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 536 miles 22:30:16
      WD0BFO
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 995 miles 22:29:40
      FM5AA
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 3212 kms 22:29:25
      WD0BFO
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 1081 miles 22:28:41
      KB0VB
      N0LTM
      30m PSK31 914 miles 22:28:38
      N4CUS
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 2202 miles 22:27:52
      WB5NPW
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 783 miles 22:27:20
      WB5NPW
      KD0BWI
      30m PSK31 849 miles 22:27:18
      KB0VB
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 821 miles 22:26:53
      N9PUZ
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 929 miles 22:26:52
      N4CUS
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 689 miles 22:26:49
      N9PUZ
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1360 miles 22:26:28
      WD0BFO
      KD0BWI
      30m PSK31 13 miles 22:26:08
      N4CUS
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 442 miles 22:25:57
      KB0VB
      KD0BWI
      30m PSK31 1116 miles 22:25:38
      KB3MXK
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 2511 miles 22:24:31
      VE3ODZ
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 3767 kms 22:24:30
      KB3MXK
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 767 miles 22:24:12
      KB0VB
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 921 miles 22:23:56
      KB0VB
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 686 miles 22:23:36
      KB0VB
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 859 miles 22:23:34
      KB0VB
      N4WJQ
      30m PSK31 585 miles 22:23:34
      KB0VB
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 689 miles 22:23:34
      KB0VB
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1408 miles 22:23:13
      N2GWK
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1222 miles 22:22:44
      KA8AYO
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 784 miles 22:22:02
      KA8AYO
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 2097 miles 22:21:58
      VE3ODZ
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1269 kms 22:21:12
      N4WJQ
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 682 miles 22:20:57
      N4WJQ
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 889 miles 22:20:34
      K4JJQ
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 729 miles 22:20:28
      WD0BFO
      N4WJQ
      30m PSK31 949 miles 22:20:13
      KB3MXK
      KD0BWI
      30m PSK31 1020 miles 22:19:11
      N4CUS
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 705 miles 22:19:02
      TI3/WA7UZO
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 3474 kms 22:17:34
      KC4TIE
      K3PG
      30m PSK31 634 miles 22:16:58
      KC4TIE
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 752 miles 22:16:52
      KC4TIE
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 626 miles 22:16:52
      N8MNI
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 804 miles 22:16:51
      WD0BFO
      K3PG
      30m PSK31 1000 miles 22:16:49
      N8MNI
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 2161 miles 22:16:46
      WD0BFO
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 1225 miles 22:16:42
      WD0BFO
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 765 miles 22:16:36
      WD8AHL
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 2016 miles 22:16:28
      KC4TIE
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1386 miles 22:16:27
      WD0BFO
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 892 miles 22:16:21
      FM5AA
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 3171 kms 22:16:12
      KI4FSC
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 747 miles 22:16:10
      N8MNI
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1061 miles 22:15:55
      KI4FSC
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1201 miles 22:15:15
      K3WJR
      KD0BWI
      30m PSK31 843 miles 22:14:10
      K3WJR
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 938 miles 22:14:08
      WA3PBL
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 822 miles 22:14:06
      WA3PBL
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 2320 miles 22:14:02
      WA3PBL
      W7CSW
      30m PSK31 1639 miles 22:13:48
      WA3PBL
      KD0BWI
      30m PSK31 830 miles 22:13:48
      WD8AHL
      W7CSW
      30m PSK31 1381 miles 22:13:46
      K3WJR
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 830 miles 22:13:45
      YV5IAL
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 3810 kms 22:13:31
      WA3PBL
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 896 miles 22:13:24
      WD8AHL
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1116 miles 22:13:21
      KB3MXK
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 792 miles 22:11:27
      KI4FSC
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 604 miles 22:10:32
      KI4FSC
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 711 miles 22:10:10
      FM5AA
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 4015 kms 22:10:08
      FM5AA
      N4WJQ
      30m PSK31 3131 kms 22:10:08
      FM5AA
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 3596 kms 22:09:46
      N1YBX
      KD0BWI
      30m PSK31 1245 miles 22:09:04
      N1YBX
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 2704 miles 22:07:49
      WB0LCC
      N4WJQ
      30m PSK31 1422 miles 22:07:40
      YV4OW
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 3862 kms 22:06:56
      N1YBX
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 940 miles 22:06:18
      TI3/WA7UZO
      N4WJQ
      30m PSK31 3197 kms 22:04:52
      WB5NPW
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 1122 miles 22:04:25
      WB5NPW
      N4WJQ
      30m PSK31 872 miles 22:04:22
      N4CUS
      N4WJQ
      30m PSK31 438 miles 22:04:13
      WB5NPW
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 1112 miles 22:03:57
      N1YBX
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 662 miles 22:03:24
      N1YBX
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 425 miles 22:03:23
      N1YBX
      N4CUS
      30m PSK31 967 miles 22:03:22
      N4CUS
      W7CSW
      30m PSK31 1420 miles 22:03:14
      N1YBX
      N4WJQ
      30m PSK31 535 miles 22:03:12
      N1YBX
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 1188 miles 22:03:11
      N1YBX
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 808 miles 22:03:08
      N8MNI
      KD0BWI
      30m PSK31 671 miles 22:02:58
      N1YBX
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 343 miles 22:02:50
      N1YBX
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 405 miles 22:02:48
      YV5IAL
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 3656 kms 22:02:40
      YV4OW
      N4WJQ
      30m PSK31 3359 kms 22:02:40
      YV5IAL
      N4WJQ
      30m PSK31 3285 kms 22:02:40
      YV5IAL
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 2469 kms 22:02:39
      YV5IAL
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 3300 kms 22:02:35
      YV5IAL
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 3459 kms 22:01:48
      YV5IAL
      N4CUS
      30m PSK31 3172 kms 22:01:47
      YV5IAL
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 3826 kms 22:01:24
      KP4
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 22:00:40
      KP4DS
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 1824 miles 22:00:33
      KP4DS
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 1627 miles 21:57:45
      N3WT
      W7CSW
      30m PSK31 1777 miles 21:57:35
      KP4DS
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 1606 miles 21:57:09
      KP4DS
      N4WJQ
      30m PSK31 1569 miles 21:57:08
      KP4DS
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 1649 miles 21:57:08
      KP4DS
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 1171 miles 21:57:07
      KP4DS
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 1878 miles 21:56:46
      KB9UMT
      N4WJQ
      30m PSK31 625 miles 21:56:33
      KB9UMT
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 764 miles 21:56:32
      KB9UMT
      N4CUS
      30m PSK31 539 miles 21:56:31
      KB9UMT
      VE1CDD
      30m PSK31 1346 miles 21:56:08
      K9VSO
      K6SID
      30m PSK31 1811 miles 21:53:40
      K9VSO
      W7CSW
      30m PSK31 1236 miles 21:53:32
      K9VSO
      NK2X
      30m PSK31 793 miles 21:53:31
      K9VSO
      N4WJQ
      30m PSK31 733 miles 21:53:31
      K9VSO
      N9JY
      30m PSK31 1207 miles 21:53:29
      K9VSO
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 662 miles 21:53:26

      **** PROPNET DATA ON NIGHT BAND CONDITIONS ******

      Partial Catches
      Call Grid Band Score Age (dd:hh:mm:ss) UTC Time
      Fragment
      W2EV FN03XD 30 meters 20 00:10:16 2009-01-05
      03:51:45 CQ CQ CQ DE KB9UMT KB9UMT KB9UMT
      W3ABW FN20ot 30 meters 20 00:10:17 2009-01-05
      03:51:44 CQ CQ CQ DE KB9UMT e n 4UMT KB9UMT
      WB8ILI EN82PQ 30 meters 20 00:10:17 2009-01-05
      03:51:44 CQ CQ CQ DE KBMT KB9UMT KB9UMT
      W2EV FN03XD 30 meters 0 00:10:25 2009-01-05
      03:51:36 i nnQ CQ DE KB9UMT KB9UMT KB9UMT
      WB8ILI EN82PQ 30 meters 0 00:10:27 2009-01-05
      03:51:34 CQ CQ CQ DE KB9UMT KB9UMT KB9UMT
      WB8ILI EN82PQ 30 meters 0 00:00:54 2009-01-05
      03:03:39 CQCQ C�Ps KeaesUMT �/UMT KetuUMT
      W3ABW FN20ot 30 meters 0 00:00:22 2009-01-05
      03:00:18 KB9UMT K29H �CQ CQ CQ DE KB9UMT KB9UMT KB9UMT
      W3ABW FN20ot 30 meters 0 00:00:23 2009-01-05
      03:00:17 CQ CQ CQ DE KB9UMT KB9UMT KB9UMT
      W2EV FN03XD 30 meters 0 00:00:24 2009-01-05
      03:00:16 CQ CQ CQ DE KB9UMT KB9UMT KB9UMT
      W2EV FN03XD 30 meters 0 00:30:19 2009-01-05
      02:30:21 CQ CQ CQ DE K,9UMT KB9UMT KB9UMT
      W2EV FN03XD 30 meters 0 00:36:11 2009-01-05
      02:24:29 CQ CQ CQ DE KB9UMT KB9UMT KB9UMT

      From the PSK Reporter the last few nights 3/4 Jan09…in UTC order
      (night time spots for me here in EN50dp)

      Txmtr
      Rcvr
      Band
      Mode
      Distance
      Time (UTC)

      WB0LCC
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 817 miles 0:01:10
      W6DAW
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1600 miles 0:12:59
      VE7NS
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1809 miles 0:16:27
      N6CRR
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1608 miles 0:18:47
      NK2X
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 764 miles 0:32:51
      CF7GEM
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1721 miles 0:40:27
      WB6YTE
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1607 miles 0:47:00
      VE6PDQ
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 0:51:59
      AG4QX
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 972 miles 1:53:10
      K2MUN
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 804 miles 1:56:18
      KB9UMT
      W5NYC
      30m PSK31 1036 miles 2:24:16
      XE1GZU
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 2577 kms 2:37:47
      KB9UMT
      N2PSH
      30m PSK31 639 miles 4:49:25
      KF2GQ
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1095 miles 5:24:36
      KB9UMT
      K2MJ
      30m PSK31 596 miles 6:00:52
      KB9UMT
      WB3GRC
      30m PSK31 466 miles 6:01:07
      KB9UMT
      N1DQ
      30m PSK31 955 miles 6:01:08
      KB9UMT
      NB3N
      30m PSK31 672 miles 6:01:08
      KB9UMT
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 333 miles 6:01:15
      KB9UMT
      KF2GQ
      30m PSK31 1095 miles 6:27:58
      KB9UMT
      N8MNI
      30m PSK31 333 miles 7:45:33
      K4ADR
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1102 miles 10:36:27
      XE1J
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1697 miles 11:24:03
      K1APJ
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 11:36:15
      PJ2MI
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 2359 miles 12:00:45
      DD3FS
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 4440 miles 12:35:07
      TI3/WA7UZO
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 2159 miles 22:17:34
      KB0VB
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 859 miles 22:23:34
      WS4A
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1012 miles 22:32:02
      VE1CDD
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1346 miles 22:39:02
      N4WWV
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 707 miles 22:42:45
      K1TKL
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1591 miles 22:46:09
      NG7Z
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1671 miles 22:59:06
      VA5RI
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1097 miles 22:59:28
      VA5RI
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1097 miles 22:59:28
      YV4OW
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 2589 miles 23:01:02
      N2SLB
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 838 miles 23:03:01
      KB1MGI
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 955 miles 23:03:28
      K4ORY
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1074 miles 23:08:26
      WB0LCC
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 817 miles 23:11:15
      WB0LCC
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 817 miles 23:11:15
      K4ORY
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1074 miles 23:14:56
      KE7KFH
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1710 miles 23:18:17
      WP3UX
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1991 miles 23:36:31
      TI3/WA7UZO
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 3474 kms 23:38:19
      CG3OIJ
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 778 miles 23:47:28
      KE5LLM/6
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1533 miles 23:56:10
      KB7GFL
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 1652 miles 23:57:15
      N5ZTW
      KB9UMT
      30m PSK31 863 miles 23:59:49

      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "pa3gwh" <pa3gwh@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > RA1ASP Sun Jan 4 14:30:04 CET 2009
      > IW3IEH Sun Jan 4 14:32:06 CET 2009
      > E73BB Sun Jan 4 14:32:18 CET 2009
      > OM3CHA Sun Jan 4 14:33:20 CET 2009
      > UT7LC Sun Jan 4 14:34:13 CET 2009
      > 9A70LPC Sun Jan 4 14:35:59 CET 2009
      > HG0NGT Sun Jan 4 14:39:36 CET 2009
      > OM0ATP Sun Jan 4 14:41:06 CET 2009
      > HG3IPA Sun Jan 4 14:41:58 CET 2009
      > LA1PHA Sun Jan 4 14:49:06 CET 2009
      > HA1ZW Sun Jan 4 15:00:33 CET 2009
      > RA1TS Sun Jan 4 15:00:34 CET 2009
      > HA1BF Sun Jan 4 15:02:26 CET 2009
      > ES5GP Sun Jan 4 15:02:42 CET 2009
      > ES0IC Sun Jan 4 15:05:14 CET 2009
      > EA5UB Sun Jan 4 15:05:47 CET 2009
      > UT5EOU Sun Jan 4 15:06:04 CET 2009
      > TA2MW Sun Jan 4 15:06:50 CET 2009
      > F5KCU Sun Jan 4 15:08:38 CET 2009
      > IT9RZU Sun Jan 4 15:12:01 CET 2009
      > ES3ROG Sun Jan 4 15:16:39 CET 2009
      > F4FNL Sun Jan 4 15:16:40 CET 2009
      > SM0VPO Sun Jan 4 15:19:16 CET 2009
      > EB5KAU Sun Jan 4 15:22:29 CET 2009
      > F4F Sun Jan 4 15:24:32 CET 2009
      > RA1QX Sun Jan 4 15:29:41 CET 2009
      > ES1HJ/QRP Sun Jan 4 15:35:33 CET 2009
      > US8CL Sun Jan 4 15:36:00 CET 2009
      > LZ2JR Sun Jan 4 15:37:13 CET 2009
      > UA1RJ Sun Jan 4 15:37:53 CET 2009
      > IK8NIJ Sun Jan 4 15:39:10 CET 2009
      > 9A2009ZG Sun Jan 4 15:42:03 CET 2009
      > RZ3LA Sun Jan 4 15:42:56 CET 2009
      > UR5LMB Sun Jan 4 15:51:15 CET 2009
      > IZ0BAK Sun Jan 4 15:52:42 CET 2009
      > YO3HFY Sun Jan 4 15:55:11 CET 2009
      > IW5ECB Sun Jan 4 15:55:45 CET 2009
      > SM7SJR Sun Jan 4 15:58:35 CET 2009
      > C31JM Sun Jan 4 15:58:50 CET 2009
      > PA1RMY Sun Jan 4 15:59:03 CET 2009
      > S51AB Sun Jan 4 16:04:43 CET 2009
      > SM7R Sun Jan 4 16:08:18 CET 2009
      > SP2AYC Sun Jan 4 16:09:38 CET 2009
      > EA1HIT Sun Jan 4 16:10:54 CET 2009
      > ES7NY Sun Jan 4 16:11:13 CET 2009
      > SQ2BNM Sun Jan 4 16:12:46 CET 2009
      > OM1ZL Sun Jan 4 16:13:47 CET 2009
      > HG3IPA Sun Jan 4 16:14:03 CET 2009
      > EA1EC Sun Jan 4 16:15:38 CET 2009
      > TA2EY Sun Jan 4 16:19:30 CET 2009
      > OK2MFD Sun Jan 4 16:21:58 CET 2009
      > EA4ADJ Sun Jan 4 16:24:47 CET 2009
      > OE3EPW Sun Jan 4 16:27:42 CET 2009
      > SM5UFB Sun Jan 4 16:28:10 CET 2009
      > HA6ZX Sun Jan 4 16:29:45 CET 2009
      > HG3FMZ Sun Jan 4 16:31:01 CET 2009
      > IK8BDA Sun Jan 4 16:36:26 CET 2009
      > LY/ES2DY Sun Jan 4 16:40:03 CET 2009
      > IT9YDY Sun Jan 4 16:44:35 CET 2009
      > SQ5NAE Sun Jan 4 16:46:36 CET 2009
      > 9A2009ZG Sun Jan 4 16:46:40 CET 2009
      > OK1AYN Sun Jan 4 16:47:59 CET 2009
      >

      > > xxxxxx is the name :-).

      > > Plenty of new featyres, and really works nicely. Of course, your
      > > village idiot managed to set squelch level high enough to see 0
      > > stations overnight. Guilty party was chastized and kept out of
      the
      > > shack for a few hours, doing house duty.
      > >
      > > But I^H the idiot managed to collect some WSPR data (of course
      _after_
      > > I^H the idiot learned difference between WSPR and WSJT .. took
      some
      > > time).
      > >
      > > 090103 1624 9 -23 5.0 10.140190 AC7SM DM26 37 0
      > > 090103 1650 7 -23 5.0 10.140279 AC7SM DM26 37
      0 2
      > 0
      > > 090103 1712 33 0 6.5 10.140273 W3HH EL89 33
      0 1
      > 0
      > > 090103 1722 33 1 6.5 10.140273 W3HH EL89 33
      0 1
      > 0
      > > 090103 1724 10 -23 5.5 10.140280 AC7SM DM26 37
      0 1
      > 0
      > > 090103 1726 9 -20 5.7 10.140267 N2BJW FN34 27
      0 1
      > 0
      > > 090103 1732 7 -25 5.4 10.140281 AC7SM DM26 37
      0 1
      > 0
      > > 090103 1738 3 -26 5.6 10.140268 N2BJW FN34 27 -1
      > > 090103 1744 6 -23 5.3 10.140237 VE7TIL CN89 37
      0 1
      > 0
      > > 090103 1746 6 -25 5.3 10.140226 VE7TIL CN89 37
      0 3
      > 0
      > > 090103 1746 28 -5 6.5 10.140275 W3HH EL89 33
      0 1
      > 0
      > > 090103 1756 31 -1 6.5 10.140275 W3HH EL89 33
      0 2
      > 0
      > > 090103 1806 35 2 6.5 10.140276 W3HH EL89 33
      0 1
      > 0
      > > 090103 1808 37 5 5.8 10.140270 N2BJW FN34 27
      0 1
      > 0
      > > 090103 1816 34 3 6.5 10.140276 W3HH EL89 33
      0 1
      > 0
      > > 090103 1826 28 -3 6.5 10.140277 W3HH EL89 33
      0 1
      > 0
      > > 090103 1828 5 -25 5.3 10.140227 VE7TIL CN89 37 0
      > > 090103 1834 31 -1 6.5 10.140277 W3HH EL89 33
      0 1
      > 0
      > > 090103 1836 7 -24 5.3 10.140284 AC7SM DM26 37
      0 3
      > 0
      > > 090103 1842 36 3 6.5 10.140277 W3HH EL89 33
      0 1
      > 0
      > > 090104 0158 12 -18 6.0 10.140213 N1SZ FM19 33 0
      > > 090104 0416 1 -24 -1.2 10.140159 DW0HLN (BadMsg) 3
      > > 090104 0424 13 -16 4.8 10.140153 CQ ZS6ANZ KG43 -1
      > > 090104 0500 13 -17 6.3 10.140152 W6SZ DM14 37 1
      9972
      > -40
      > > 090104 0830 8 -22 6.4 10.140153 W6SZ DM14 37 1
      7885
      > -19
      > > 090104 1008 19 -9 6.4 10.140154 W6SZ DM14 37 0
      9966
      > -59
      > > 090104 1310 23 -7 6.5 10.140241 VK2YQA EM22 33 0
      16680
      > -52
      > > 090104 1328 21 -10 6.5 10.140240 VK2YQA EM22 33 0
      > > 090104 1346 17 -13 6.3 10.140240 VK2YQA EM22 33 0
      > > 090104 1444 12 -17 6.2 10.140149 W6SZ DM14 37 1
      > > 090104 1444 21 -9 6.1 10.140243 VK2YQA EM22 33 0
      > > 090104 1456 15 -16 6.2 10.140149 W6SZ DM14 37 0
      11552

      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 6, 2009
        Barry,
        I noticed that on the 30m Spot page and also from some data on PSK
        Reporter. Playing with the VOAProp it sure predicts that path but at
        that time no paths to NA but only Caribbean and SA at those times from
        your side of the pond...but yes open. Thanks for the report

        Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001