Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: MORE TO FOLLOW

  • Bill Carney
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2007
      Food for thought to try other modes too someday...I been calling cq on just below +1500hz and nothing. Did see Yuri RA6AV calling cq with big signal but he is not hearing me at this time...

      Will keep sending cq for a while and see what pops up, ironcially that EMI crap I get on 10.140 is off at the moment so can hear or is it see in the digital world

      Im sending right now

      73 de Bill ZL3NB

      From: "Bill Carney" <ZL3NB@.... nz>
      To: <30meterPSKGroup@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 03:37:43 +0000

      > Sounds like FSK441....A few of us ZL's have used it on 10Meter Metero Scatter
      > with success....
      >
      > 73 de BIll ZL3NB

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.