Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: MORE TO FOLLOW

  • kc0hln@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2007
      Bill i have made a few contacts using JT65A on the HF bands even here on
      10.138 that is reall good for weak signals. I better pay close attentiion to
      the rig its time i should be hearing u 73 gl de kc0hln

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 2007
        Food for thought to try other modes too someday...I been calling cq on just below +1500hz and nothing. Did see Yuri RA6AV calling cq with big signal but he is not hearing me at this time...

        Will keep sending cq for a while and see what pops up, ironcially that EMI crap I get on 10.140 is off at the moment so can hear or is it see in the digital world

        Im sending right now

        73 de Bill ZL3NB

        Bill i have made a few contacts using JT65A on the HF bands even here on
        10.138 that is reall good for weak signals. I better pay close attentiion to
        the rig its time i should be hearing u 73 gl de kc0hln

        > Sounds like FSK441....A few of us ZL's have used it on 10Meter Metero Scatter
        > with success....
        >
        > 73 de BIll ZL3NB

        Checked by AVG Free Edition.