Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: MORE TO FOLLOW

  • Bill Carney
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4, 2007
      Sounds like FSK441....A few of us ZL's have used it on 10Meter Metero Scatter with success....

      73 de BIll ZL3NB

      From: "n9wys" <n9wys@ameritech. net>
      To: <30meterPSKGroup@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 03:14:59 +0000

      > Could that mode possibly be MT63?? It occupies 1 kHz bandwidth. I have a
      > soundbite of the mode for comparison - just let me where to upload it. (I
      > tried to send it as an attachment to this message 0- in Case THIS list
      > allows file attachments.
      >
      > Mark - N9WYS

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.
    • kc0hln@mchsi.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4, 2007
        Hi Trey welcome home ya thats what the earlier noise was that killed
        everything aroun10.130 to abt 10.150 here Maybe somebody put in a bad light
        bulb cu on the band trey 73

      • kc0hln@mchsi.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 4, 2007
          Bill i have made a few contacts using JT65A on the HF bands even here on
          10.138 that is reall good for weak signals. I better pay close attentiion to
          the rig its time i should be hearing u 73 gl de kc0hln

          > Sounds like FSK441....A few of us ZL's have used it on 10Meter Metero Scatter
          > with success....
          >
          > 73 de BIll ZL3NB

        • Bill Carney
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 4, 2007
            Food for thought to try other modes too someday...I been calling cq on just below +1500hz and nothing. Did see Yuri RA6AV calling cq with big signal but he is not hearing me at this time...

            Will keep sending cq for a while and see what pops up, ironcially that EMI crap I get on 10.140 is off at the moment so can hear or is it see in the digital world

            Im sending right now

            73 de Bill ZL3NB

            Bill i have made a few contacts using JT65A on the HF bands even here on
            10.138 that is reall good for weak signals. I better pay close attentiion to
            the rig its time i should be hearing u 73 gl de kc0hln

            > Sounds like FSK441....A few of us ZL's have used it on 10Meter Metero Scatter
            > with success....
            >
            > 73 de BIll ZL3NB

            Checked by AVG Free Edition.