RE: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: MORE TO FOLLOW

  • n9wys
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 4 8:14 PM
      Could that mode possibly be MT63?? It occupies 1 kHz bandwidth. I have a
      soundbite of the mode for comparison - just let me where to upload it. (I
      tried to send it as an attachment to this message 0- in Case THIS list
      allows file attachments.

      Mark - N9WYS

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 4 8:34 PM
        GE Mark: I know it was not MT63 we use that mode in the iowa mars system and i
        do know what that sounds like I cq'd with a few diff modes i believe it was
        dominoEX at least thats what it sounded like to me thanks for ur input de
        kc0hln

        > Could that mode possibly be MT63?? It occupies 1 kHz bandwidth. I have a
        > soundbite of the mode for comparison - just let me where to upload it. (I
        > tried to send it as an attachment to this message 0- in Case THIS list
        > allows file attachments.
        >
        > Mark - N9WYS

      • Bill Carney
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 4 8:36 PM
          Sounds like FSK441....A few of us ZL's have used it on 10Meter Metero Scatter with success....

          73 de BIll ZL3NB

          > Could that mode possibly be MT63?? It occupies 1 kHz bandwidth. I have a
          > soundbite of the mode for comparison - just let me where to upload it. (I
          > tried to send it as an attachment to this message 0- in Case THIS list
          > allows file attachments.
          >
          > Mark - N9WYS

          Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        • kc0hln@mchsi.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 4 8:37 PM
            Hi Trey welcome home ya thats what the earlier noise was that killed
            everything aroun10.130 to abt 10.150 here Maybe somebody put in a bad light
            bulb cu on the band trey 73

          • kc0hln@mchsi.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 4 8:43 PM
              Bill i have made a few contacts using JT65A on the HF bands even here on
              10.138 that is reall good for weak signals. I better pay close attentiion to
              the rig its time i should be hearing u 73 gl de kc0hln

              > Sounds like FSK441....A few of us ZL's have used it on 10Meter Metero Scatter
              > with success....
              >
              > 73 de BIll ZL3NB

            • Bill Carney
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 4 8:48 PM
                Food for thought to try other modes too someday...I been calling cq on just below +1500hz and nothing. Did see Yuri RA6AV calling cq with big signal but he is not hearing me at this time...

                Will keep sending cq for a while and see what pops up, ironcially that EMI crap I get on 10.140 is off at the moment so can hear or is it see in the digital world

                Im sending right now

                73 de Bill ZL3NB

                Bill i have made a few contacts using JT65A on the HF bands even here on
                10.138 that is reall good for weak signals. I better pay close attentiion to
                the rig its time i should be hearing u 73 gl de kc0hln

                > Sounds like FSK441....A few of us ZL's have used it on 10Meter Metero Scatter
                > with success....
                >
                > 73 de BIll ZL3NB

                Checked by AVG Free Edition.