Re: [30meterPSKGroup] PropNet and SSB

  • kc0hln@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007
      OK Bill: I usually do have my dial at 10.140 then with the program move my
      arrow and most of the time when i'm monitoring i sit at +1500 so i can spot
      signals up or dn quit a ways oops just heard a different sound now got
      tofigure out what it was i know it not rtty i use that a lot to so know what
      it sounds like will be listening at least till 0400Z fingers are crossed cul