AWOL-

  • KI4ITV
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2007
      Hi All-
      Just came back from and impromptu stay as a guest of the TVA. Could
      have stayed forever...and just might, btw. Had my portable rig with
      me and everything I needed to get on the air, but, every time I
      started to look longingly at the box it was in, the XYL got THE LOOK
      and I got the message. hi hi. Lynne (XYL), is funny...when I start
      looking up at the trees she gets this strange look on her face like,
      OMG he's not going to do that here...is he?
      I read the message board and it looks like things are going well for
      this time in the cycle(generally bad), and noticed in my log the last
      radio time I had was spent with; zl3nb-Bill, kcohln-Jerry,
      ve3noo-Micheal, wd9equ-Jim, all were 30m psk contacts on the 25th of
      last month. Thanks for the QSO's guys!
      I'm getting everything set back up and ready to go. See you on 30m!

      I just might go stay on that river.
      73,
      Trey-
      ki4itv