Re: ITALY

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
      Worked IZ5ILH in Italy Jerry, good copy here. I see a few other PSK
      signals on 30mtr band also....seems to be in good shape.

      de kb9umt Don
      moderator-EN50DP

    • kc0hln@mchsi.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
        out of usa stations i have seen tonite are
        hk4san
        sm5lwc/7
        ik2xze
        iz5ilh
        g7ogx
        sq9cxh
        hk6fip
        and lots of state side stations been having fun watching all the excitement
        but seems to have calmed down some now am in the monitor mode now lurking
        around hi hi cul