ITALY

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
      LETS GO GUYS IZ5ILH PSE
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
        Worked IZ5ILH in Italy Jerry, good copy here. I see a few other PSK
        signals on 30mtr band also....seems to be in good shape.

        de kb9umt Don
        moderator-EN50DP

      • kc0hln@mchsi.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
          out of usa stations i have seen tonite are
          hk4san
          sm5lwc/7
          ik2xze
          iz5ilh
          g7ogx
          sq9cxh
          hk6fip
          and lots of state side stations been having fun watching all the excitement
          but seems to have calmed down some now am in the monitor mode now lurking
          around hi hi cul