Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Calling CQ for a while...

  • kc0hln@mchsi.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007
      ke7hpv listeng for ya but nothing yet de kc0hln jerry in en32 waterloo iowa
      at 1745 will switch to rtty for a few min

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007
        I can just hear you Jerry. I get the odd word decoded but the path is not
        good.

        73 Sholto

      • kc0hln@mchsi.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007
          RGR SHOLTO I CAN SEE U ON THE WATERFALL BUT NO DECODE 73 WILL TRY ANOTHER
          TIME WILL SEND A COUPLE OF RTTY CALLS UR WAY SEE IF U DECODE THEM