HELLO

  • Dennis Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2007
      Hello Group
      I am new to the psk group and look forward to seeing some of you on 30
      psk. My name is Dennis w5vaf in Jonesboro Ar em45pt Craighead Cty. Rig
      i will be using are icom 746pro and yaesu ft897d at 25 watts. i also
      use 2 ldg at1oo pro tuner to feed a 30 meter diople and a 30 meter
      ground mounted vertical. If you see me give me a call.
      73's Dennis w5vaf