Re: [30meterPSKGroup] activity

  • o22sail@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 15, 2007
      Hey, that's great, Ron!
      I've been wondering how much I could improve my signal on 30m, and I was thinking about a loop dedicated to the band.  This project has now expanded to trying to get a full wave loop up for 80m hoping to tune it to 30m.  If I had just left the thought as it was, it would be done already!  Funy how that works.
      Congratulations on the new FB antenna!
      See you on thirty meters!
      Trey- ki4itv

      Rondal Akers <ronw8bf@...> wrote:
      Yesterday I put up a new multi-band Carolina Windom (160-10-meter) antenna and last night I tried it out on 30 BPSK31.  Before now I would tune my 75-meter dipole for 30.  The first thing I noticed was more signals on the waterfall.

      Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.