Need a dedicated group of 30 meter digital ops.....thanks

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2007
      David K6SBA, Welcome

      Your comment upon joining is a valid one and I too remember that back
      in 1999 and I think there was more traffic on 30 than even 20 as when
      first starting out PSK even on 20 traffic was limited for PSK
      contacts until things caught on. I'm one of them wanting to active
      more PSK traffic on 30 meters and don't see why 30 meters both band
      and conditions can't support this...problem is one or two folks can't
      do this, it will take a dedicated group of folks for months and I'm
      glad you are with us!

      Thanks
      de kb9umt Don
      EN50dp - moderator

      user comment:

      k6sba David Inger

      When I first was QRV on psk31 (1999-2000) there was lots of 30-m
      activity. I am encouraged to see that someone wants to make better
      use of this band for psk. 73 de K6SBA, David in Santa Barbara, CA.