30m 0300UTC 070707

  • KI4ITV
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2007
      Howdy folks!
      I just had a cool but quick QSO with 4Z5NN on 30M psk. My first
      thought was...exactly where is 4Z5??? Well, Yakov said it was
      Beqer-Sheva, Israel, which is a perty cool new country for me.
      I also had a quick QSO with Charlie in Temple, TX but I wasn't doing
      so well with making the trip. He endured the rough copy long enough
      to get the details straight so we could both log the QSO. I think I
      had better copy on him, than he did on me.
      73 and good DX
      Trey-
      ki4itv