Re: 10 mhz 10.140 Sunday Night PSK Night-Join in, 6/24/2007, 7:00 pm

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2007
      GE,

      Well, this last Sunday the 24th was the first Sunday in a few weeks I
      was able to get in the shack to get on 30m psk and I guess either
      everone was busy, tired from field day weekend, or maybe there just
      never is going to be substained 30m psk action. I only made one
      contact Sunday afer an hour or so of cqing but was a nice qso...seen
      a few of the propnet psk 30m beacons also. Comments?

      de kb9umt Don
      moderator

      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com,
      30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Reminder from: 30meterPSKGroup Yahoo! Group
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/30meterPSKGroup/cal
      >
      > 10 mhz 10.140 Sunday Night PSK Night-Join in
      > Sunday June 24, 2007
      > 7:00 pm - 12:00 am
      > (This event repeats every week.)
      > Location: 10.140 500 to 2000 PSK
      >
      > Notes:
      > Please join our group Sunday Night or post this to any digital Ham
      Radio website to invite others to join in. let's get active on 30
      mtr PSK, great band! 2400 to 04:00 UTC(Mon), make it a night to help
      increase PSK activity on 10mhz, ragchew, check band conditions, copy
      PropNet PSK Beacons, or work some DX.