Afternoon 30 meter PSK?

    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2007
      GA,

      An interesting statement from a new member:

      "on 30m almost every afternoon, hardly hear any PSK."

      I know that 30 meters is open at least to the beacons I hear, the cw
      traffic if any, and for sure the 30 meter PropNet PSK beacons are
      around and copied all day...so good question.

      de kb9umt Don
      EN50dp - moderator
      maybe we need to dedicate one day a week for an afternoon 30 meter PSK
      to see if we can increase or be noticed by others in the
      afteroon..anyone?