Sunday 30m comments.

  • KI4ITV
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2007
      Well, I saw a good deal of activity on 30m last night. I seemed to
      be having some pesky computer issues, but did manage to pull off a
      few contacts. The band was acting a little fickle and the conditions
      were definitely not the best I have seen.
      My personal highlight of the evening was seeing Gary (CU2JT from the
      Azores) show up on the band. I have known of and exchanged opinions
      and other general craziness with Gary for a good while on one of the
      reflectors. It was a very pleasant and total surprise to see him
      show up last night and have a radio QSO, that is one of the things
      that makes this hobby so cool to me.
      Pino from Paraguay was back on too (sorry, I'm at work and won't get
      the call right. ZP4???) and I was able to make it to him.
      Don (kb9umt) had to be patient with my computer problems. TWICE :-)
      so I got to welcome him back.
      I was barely able to copy Bill (Zl3NB) and could not justify trying
      to put us both through that...
      I also manages another regional QSO with Walt in New Jersey before
      the band went long.

      Well I know there was more...but, I really should get to work.

      73,
      Trey-