30 Meter PSK

  • Walter Lange
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2007
      Had a very nice 15 QSO with Bill, ZL3NB in ChristChurch NZ this evening
      at 0431Z on 10141.67. Was nearly 100% print both ways which I thought
      was pretty good for the distance (9100 miles) and duration (15 minutes)
      of the QSO.

      Also had a great copy (599+) on Fr Johnny, KD5LWU right after on
      10141.6 but no luck in three tries.

      73 de Walt - AE2AA
    • Bill ZL3NB
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2007
        Thanks for the nice Qso Walt....it was a real pleasure mate!

        You had a beautiful signal from Bayonne NJ which was "armchair" copy
        but that local noise problem came on and started to give us some
        grief but got 95 percent print all the way through.

        C U on the Waterfall.

        73 de Bill ZL3NB
        www.groups.yahoo.com/group/kiwidxlist
        www.qrz.com/zl3nb

        --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Walter Lange" <ae2aa@...>
        wrote:

        > Had a very nice 15 QSO with Bill, ZL3NB in ChristChurch NZ this
        evening
        > at 0431Z on 10141.67. Was nearly 100% print both ways which I
        thought
        > was pretty good for the distance (9100 miles) and duration (15
        minutes)
        > of the QSO.
        >
        > Also had a great copy (599+) on Fr Johnny, KD5LWU right after on
        > 10141.6 but no luck in three tries.
        >
        > 73 de Walt - AE2AA

      • Walter Lange
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2007
          Same here Bill, thank ou for the QSO. It was smooth copy all the way,
          glad to meet up with you this evening, will keep an eye out for you
          again on the waterfall.

          73, de Walt - AE2AA

          --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Bill ZL3NB" <zl3nb@...>