Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: Is this OTHR?

  • Dáithí
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 10, 2008
      You have to remember one important fact John - we're only SECONDARY users on 30 meters and, as such, we have to put up with any QRM produced by legitimate users (and not do anything that might QRM them).

      Unfortunately, the OTHR is a 'legitimate' user

      73 de Daithi GI7OMY

      On 10/07/2008 16:05:05, John Wiener (jawod@...) wrote:

      Torben

      > Yep that sure looks like my watefall too.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > and thanks to the Chinese who are purported to
      produce this lovely
      > display.
      >
      > John

      AB8O