Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: 30M still cooking ...Guam to PA

  • Dáithí
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2008
      Last night wasn't too bad - round 0100z, I added Wisconsin and Oklahoma to my WAS list - just another 26 to go as I slowly crawl westward

      73 de Daithi GI7OMY

      On 05/07/2008 03:38:47, Jesse (pjesse_03@...) wrote:
      > around
      2:30 utc (5 Jul) there was a station from Kuwait working
      > BPSK31, mostly
      European stations.  I could see him, very weak.  and
      > naturally
      he
      > couldn't see me :(
      >
      > yes, there is hope for 30
      meters.

      href="mailto:30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com">30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"
      > <andrewobrie@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > A note I saw yesterday from a Pennsylvania ham ,  a CW contact.
      30M
      > > can still pull in good DX !

      <NQ3D> The bands were very quiet yesterday and I happened to work