Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Re : EU Psk

  • jean
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2008
      Mel a écrit :

      > I'm looking forward to the time when chatting to a station in Sydney or
      > downtown Cootamundra will be as ordinary as Milan or Voronezh ! Not
      > long to wait now, the sunspot count is already at 66, its stalled a bit
      > since January, but stay hearty me lads !
      >

      > Mel,
      >

      > Even now, DX is possible on 30 m.

      I had QSO this morning (abt 0440 z) with N4QLB and W0OHU. The mode was
      JT65A, freq 10139, and W0OHU is using 15 W. Also wkd VK3XQ some days
      back.(PSK)
      I strongly suggest that more hams try this JT65A mode, it gives easy
      copy of signals which would be too weak even for cw.
      Another remark : too many of us use very poor aerials on 30 m. Maybe a
      wet string will be enough in 2010 or so, but the present period should
      incite us to work on our antennas. A good example : with his quad, ZL3RG
      is readable EVERYDAY (if he is on the air, hi) here.
      No mistery, no miracle...

      73, good DX
      Jean
      F8RZ