Re: 30M still cooking ...Guam to PA

  • Jesse
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2008
      around 2:30 utc (5 Jul) there was a station from Kuwait working
      BPSK31, mostly European stations. I could see him, very weak. and
      naturally he couldn't see me :(

      yes, there is hope for 30 meters.

      ..jesse..
      WB5NPW

      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"
      <andrewobrie@...> wrote:

      > A note I saw yesterday from a Pennsylvania ham , a CW contact. 30M
      > can still pull in good DX !
      >
      > <NQ3D> The bands were very quiet yesterday and I happened to work
      > AH2L, Guam, on 1Ø.114 at 1Ø1Øz. My first Guam since I was there in the
      > 7Ø's!
      >
      > --
      > Andy K3UK
      > www.obriensweb.com
      > (QSL via N2RJ)

    • Dáithí
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2008
        Last night wasn't too bad - round 0100z, I added Wisconsin and Oklahoma to my WAS list - just another 26 to go as I slowly crawl westward

        73 de Daithi GI7OMY

        On 05/07/2008 03:38:47, Jesse (pjesse_03@...) wrote:
        > around
        2:30 utc (5 Jul) there was a station from Kuwait working
        > BPSK31, mostly
        European stations.  I could see him, very weak.  and
        > naturally
        he
        > couldn't see me :(
        >
        > yes, there is hope for 30