Re: File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • m1ebu
    Message 1 of 903 , Jul 4, 2008
      Hooray!!

      Finally after a week of nothing worked many Station from EU on Friday
      night to the early hours of Saturday morning...Had good QSO with a few
      UK stations too...Did see you Barry M0IOW and of course Daithi GI7OMY
      with his SFB signal (AS Always) hi hi

      Regards

      Warren M1EBU 30MDG#585

      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com

    • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
      Message 903 of 903 , Today at 4:55 AM
        Any group member have any 30 meter digital mode contacts to report?

        Or does anyone have any comments about the propagation paths in your area of the World for the last few weeks on the 30 meter band?
        (openings, path changes, activity, DX best times, modes, antennas, etc)

        Or report 30m digital spots here:
        http://hamspots.net/30mdg/
        (thanks Laurie VK3AMA)
        http://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html

        30 Meter Band Utilization Chart:
        (Courtesy of Ian G3NRW and thanks Ian)

        Also remember thanks to Richard PA3GWH we have a live 30 Meter PSK Online Receivers so check out what is happening in EU on 30 Meters:

        http://aprs.pa3gwh.com/PskRcvR12/Applet/Receiver.html
        Voorburg JO22EB Netherlands, Thanks Richard PA3GWH

        (We would like to promote more 30m online PSK receivers so anyone else wanting to setup a 30 meter PSK receiver please email kb9umt AT arrl.net )

        For other 30MDG Information please go to our http://www.30mdg.net page.

        Thanks

        de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
        EN50dp - Moderator