30M still cooking ...Guam to PA

  • Andrew O'Brien
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 3:41 AM
      A note I saw yesterday from a Pennsylvania ham , a CW contact. 30M
      can still pull in good DX !

      <NQ3D> The bands were very quiet yesterday and I happened to work
      AH2L, Guam, on 1Ø.114 at 1Ø1Øz. My first Guam since I was there in the
      7Ø's!

      --
      Andy K3UK
      www.obriensweb.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4 7:38 PM
        around 2:30 utc (5 Jul) there was a station from Kuwait working
        BPSK31, mostly European stations. I could see him, very weak. and
        naturally he couldn't see me :(

        yes, there is hope for 30 meters.

        ..jesse..
        WB5NPW

        --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew O'Brien"
        <andrewobrie@...> wrote:

        > A note I saw yesterday from a Pennsylvania ham , a CW contact. 30M
        > can still pull in good DX !
        >
        > <NQ3D> The bands were very quiet yesterday and I happened to work
        > AH2L, Guam, on 1Ø.114 at 1Ø1Øz. My first Guam since I was there in the
        > 7Ø's!
        >
        > --
        > Andy K3UK
        > www.obriensweb.com
        > (QSL via N2RJ)

      • Dáithí
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5 4:27 AM
          Last night wasn't too bad - round 0100z, I added Wisconsin and Oklahoma to my WAS list - just another 26 to go as I slowly crawl westward

          73 de Daithi GI7OMY

          On 05/07/2008 03:38:47, Jesse (pjesse_03@...) wrote:
          > around
          2:30 utc (5 Jul) there was a station from Kuwait working
          > BPSK31, mostly
          European stations.  I could see him, very weak.  and
          > naturally
          he
          > couldn't see me :(
          >
          > yes, there is hope for 30