Re:Is it just me, or are the bands really dead today?

  • John Wiener
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 3, 2008
      at 1200Z Heard JA1VND make a couple of QSOs. Too weak for me to
      copy other than his call

      John
      AB8O
    • Jesse
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 5, 2008
        i fired up the rig first thing this morning, around 12:19 utc and saw
        this on the waterfall:

        "CQ DX i+i X de JA2ACI JA2ACI JAmfCI pse K fdb"

        i tried, even cranked the power up to 40 watts, but no luck. then
        CLICK and he was gone.

        gonna get up earlier tomorrow morning ...

        ..jesse..
        WB5NPW