Re: Who Controls the Propagation Switch?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
      Jesse WB5NPW,

      I think Rob ZL3RG is (or was) in control of the switch but since it
      got cold down under I do believe he is making much faster flips of the
      switch as not to freeze his you know what off! hihi

      Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001
      owner/moderator

      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Jesse" <pjesse_03@...> wrote:

      > I sat down just before 0230 utc and could only see half of the only
      > QSO on the band when ...
      >
      > CLICK
      >
      > the band was suddenly filled with signals from everywhere ... USA,
      > Canada, Ukraine, New Zeland, Central America, etc.
      >
      > This went on for maybe 45 minutes when ...
      >
      > CLICK
      >
      > the band went quiet again.
      >
      > so i want to know who controls the Propagation Switch and PLEASE TURN
      > IT BACK ON!!!!
      >
      > :)
      >
      > ..jesse..
      > WB5NPW

    • pa3gwh
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
        --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Jesse" <pjesse_03@...> wrote:

        If that same person had access to the summer/winter/spring/fall
        buttons please let him check if they are in the right position :-)

        Richard PA3GWH