Who Controls the Propagation Switch?

  • Jesse
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
      I sat down just before 0230 utc and could only see half of the only
      QSO on the band when ...

      CLICK

      the band was suddenly filled with signals from everywhere ... USA,
      Canada, Ukraine, New Zeland, Central America, etc.

      This went on for maybe 45 minutes when ...

      CLICK

      the band went quiet again.

      so i want to know who controls the Propagation Switch and PLEASE TURN
      IT BACK ON!!!!

      :)

      ..jesse..
      WB5NPW
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
        Jesse WB5NPW,

        I think Rob ZL3RG is (or was) in control of the switch but since it
        got cold down under I do believe he is making much faster flips of the
        switch as not to freeze his you know what off! hihi

        Don kb9umt 30MDG#0001
        owner/moderator

        --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Jesse" <pjesse_03@...> wrote:

        > I sat down just before 0230 utc and could only see half of the only
        > QSO on the band when ...
        >
        > CLICK
        >
        > the band was suddenly filled with signals from everywhere ... USA,
        > Canada, Ukraine, New Zeland, Central America, etc.
        >
        > This went on for maybe 45 minutes when ...
        >
        > CLICK
        >
        > the band went quiet again.
        >
        > so i want to know who controls the Propagation Switch and PLEASE TURN
        > IT BACK ON!!!!
        >
        > :)
        >
        > ..jesse..
        > WB5NPW

      • pa3gwh
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2008
          --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Jesse" <pjesse_03@...> wrote:

          If that same person had access to the summer/winter/spring/fall
          buttons please let him check if they are in the right position :-)

          Richard PA3GWH