Re: [30meterPSKGroup] qso

  • Hal
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
      On 07-01, jean wrote:
      > Just qso VK3XQ on PSK.
      >
      > Anybody has infos about an array of 2 phased verticals on 30 m ? I could
      > be interested.
      > 73 Jean F8RZ.

      Greetings: The following book has three short pages about phased
      verticals:

      Radio Handbook, 22nd edition-1981, by William Orr, W6SAI.. Pages;
      27.10,11 and 12.. Published by Howard Sams Co; Indiana, US..

      I could take a picture of them if you are still interested..
      I could detail better too.. HI..

      --

      Vy 73 de Hal--W8MCH UNIX-GNU/Linux - Slackware 11.0, 2.4.33.3
      .
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 1, 2008
        Thank you Hal. You gave me the call-book idea, I have three of them and
        found infos about a 40 m array. Probably it could be transposed to 30 m.
        Best 73, cu on air Hal.
        73 Jean