Re: Had two good ones yesterday

  • Jesse
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2008
      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "n2slb" <n2slb@...> wrote:

      > The problem with Field Day is that it is a contest. I do not knock
      > it. But it is not for me. Had two good ones yesterday on 30. One
      > Ohio and the other UK. Will try this afternoon. Hope I get company.
      > Also promoted our FB organization. Please tune this afternoon. 73 Bob
      > Geist

      Hi Bob,
      I did Field Day for a few hours Saturday afternoon and got to watch
      the most spectacular lightning storm from under a tent in the middle
      of a field.

      30 meters was pretty dead Saturday night, i worked nobody. I've
      looked for you but we must be on the air at odd times, me mostly after
      10pm your time.

      I'll keep and eye out for you.

      73,
      ..jesse..