Re: Washington DC on 30.....KB9UMT EN50 Report 5/17/07

  • gstorchan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 18, 2007
      Don,

      Thanks for the report, I am glad to hear that my signal is getting
      out. Sorry that I could not get back to you or the other station
      calling, the band is very noisy here, not sure if it local or just
      the band in general. I am only running 5 watts here into an OCF
      dipole meant for 20-10m, but was able to tune it for 30m. Looking
      forward to making some contacts on 30m, I am hoping to have a better
      antenna up next weekend. Propnet is a great app for checking out the
      band. Hope to catch you on the band. Take care.

      Geoff, KB8UUM