RE: [30meterPSKGroup] calling cq

  • Barry
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 25, 2008
      Hello again Wayne, we may be to close to work each other.
      I am in the Isle of Wight.
      If you give me your call I will keep an eye out for you on the waterfall.
      You can also use the spot page to let others know where you are & when.
      73

      Barry, MØIOW. 30 MDG #0013
      www.30metergigital.org/

      hi barry.
                  im in wellingborough northamptonshire.im going to give it a go tonight on 30m and see what happens.

      On 6/25/08, Barry <Barry@...> wrote:

      Hi Wayne, where were you calling from in the world?

      Barry, MØIOW. 30 MDG #0013
      www.30metergigital.org/

      hi all.
              i was on 30m last night 24/6/08 calling cq for 20mins and saw nobody.it was the same on sunday night.i was looking for the net but nothing came my way.
      hopefully someone will come to me this week.
      any comments...?answers on a postcard