Re: 30MDG - New Awards

  • Rob
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2008
      Hi Ivor

      Mni tnx for the 'pat on the back' - appreciated! All this is really a
      labour of love - we get a great kick out of seeing so many on 30
      meters these days - all enjoying the band - this is what 30MDG is all
      about!

      Basically the Awards are there to help keep the interest going - they
      certainly appear to be doing just that!

      On behalf of the 'team' thanks to all for the tremendous support of
      30MDG - we hope you will continue to support 30MDG and enjoy 30
      meters.

      73 de Rob
      ZL3RG
      30MDG #0003

      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "ivor peters" <m5ply@...>
      wrote:

      > m5ply@...
      > hi rob and team.
      > many thanks for all the hard work you all put into this group.
      > well done one and all.
      > from a very grateful radio ham ivor m5ply 0212

      W.I.S.E