Re: OK, so you're sittin' there...

    Message 1 of 6 , May 7 4:55 PM
      Is there an E for all the above?

      Trey..great to see you having some radio time again and miss your humor.

      That being said not sure what software you are using or if it offers
      filtering or maybe what rig you have w/any filters?

      I also would want to know if my signal was poor so I still always
      suggest getting the stations callsign and taking a screen shot to
      actually show them what their signal looks like in an email to them
      (we should always try to help each other and use good Amateur Radio
      practices).

      Thanks
      de kb9umt Don