ZL - VE3

  • Darin
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2008
      After seeing ZL3RG on 20m, I popped down to 30m to see if there was
      any ZL / VK activity, but I didn't see any :(

      The bands are very finicky tonight.

      -pdc
      -VE3OIJ
    • John Simon
      Message 2 of 5 , May 2, 2008
        It is dead, dead, dead here in VK. Nothing heard either on the 10MHz
        Autospot not the 10MHzPropnet stn.

        John de VK2XGJ
        If you haven't grown up by 70 years of age
        Then you don't have to.

      • o22sail@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 5 , May 2, 2008
          Quick, somebody call Rob and tell him his rig has drifted right out of the band into 20M.  hehehe.
          Man, who would want to go slummin' like that?
          j/k

          Darin <ve3oij@...> wrote:
          After seeing ZL3RG on 20m, I popped down to 30m to see if there was
          any ZL / VK activity, but I didn't see any :(

          The bands are very finicky tonight.

          -pdc
          -VE3OIJ

          73,
          Trey- ki4itv
          30MDG #0002

        • Rob
          Message 4 of 5 , May 3, 2008
            Hi Trey,

            Yeah, I will have to get that fixed!!

            Darin, I was reading you 80% on 30 meters - called you at the end of
            your QSO with the States stn, but no luck - another time - might get
            lucky!!

            73 de Rob
            ZL3RG

            --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, <o22sail@...> wrote:

            > Quick, somebody call Rob and tell him his rig has drifted right out
            of the band into 20M. hehehe.
            > Man, who would want to go slummin' like that?
            > j/k
            >

            > Darin <ve3oij@...> wrote: After seeing
            ZL3RG on 20m, I popped down to 30m to see if there was
            > any ZL / VK activity, but I didn't see any :(
            >
            > The bands are very finicky tonight.
            >
            > -pdc
            > -VE3OIJ
            >

            > 73,
            > Trey- ki4itv
            > 30MDG #0002
            >
            > ---------------------------------
            Try it now.

          • Darin
            Message 5 of 5 , May 3, 2008
              --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <richmar@...> wrote:
              > Darin, I was reading you 80% on 30 meters - called you at the end of
              > your QSO with the States stn, but no luck - another time - might get
              > lucky!!

              Didn't see you in there at all. From my POV, 30m was totally dead,
              like a previous poster said. I wasn't even seeing propnet spam.

              It's funny how the band can be sort of 1-way like that.

              -pdc
              -VE3OIJ