  • Phil KD7ZD
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2008
      This evening was the most active on 30 meters I've seen since I got on 30 with PSK last Saturday.  At one time I saw 5 stations on the waterfall.

      I made 5 contacts in 1:45 one of which was my first 30 meter PSK DX.  I had a brief chat with a YV5 station.

      BTW, I really like my SignaLink USB.  Took me all of about a minute to set levels.  It was worth the 7 1/2 week wait.

      Phil
      KD7ZD