Re: Pulsing Signal on 10.140MHz

  • g3txa
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2008
      Hi Dave and Hal,

      Many thanks for the confirmation, seeing as it's being heard in the
      USA and the UK kind of confirms it ain't just local!

      The problem is that 10.100 to 10.150MHz is allocated to Radio
      Amateurs on a Secondary basis, so there probably isn't alot we can do
      about it.
      Maybe all the increased activity on 10.140 has upset a Primary User?!!

      However, it would be interesting to know the source, as you say let's
      hope it goes away fairly soon.

      Thanks again for the confirmation, it's appreciated

      Vy 73

      Rod

      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, Hal <IamW8MCH@...> wrote:

      > On 04-26, David Pykett wrote:
      > > Hi Rod
      > >
      > > I have also seen this this afternoon while I was on,l Location
      here is just
      > > outside Grimsby so its pretty wide spead lets hope it soon goes.
      > >
      > > 73
      > > Dave, G0IIQ
      > >

      > > Hi All,
      > >
      > > Here in North London I am hearing and seeing a S9+ pulsing signal
      on
      > > 10.140. It is spreading for a full 3kHz making it impossible to
      copy
      > > any digital signals. I am certain it is not local QRM as it has
      been
      > > showing signs of QSB during the day.
      > >
      > > Is anyone else suffering from or seeing this QRM please?
      > >
      > > 73
      > >
      > > Rod G3TXA (QRP)
      > > 30DMG 0306
      >
      > Same in the mountains of WestVirginia, USA; FM09gl..
      > --
      >
      > Vy 73 de Hal-W8MCH UNIX-GNU/Linux - Slackware 11.0,
      2.4.33.3