Re: [30meterPSKGroup] QRP Weekend

  • Dáithí
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 19, 2008
      I've been on for a while here but condifions are generally bad with QRN hitting uip to an S8 level. Propagation seems on a merry-go-round with short QSOs in one country and then somewhere else

      Mark you, some of the stations on 10.140 are very badly set up with spatter everywhere (or just bad-mannered and hammering a Greek EPC club call even when he's in QSO with a Brit novice (10W limit))

      73 de Daithi GI7OMY

      On 19/04/2008 21:38:05, Sholto Fisher (sholto@...) wrote:
      > Well
      > I'm right here. At 4W on 10.140 at 1300Hz with a
      PSK10 30 second CQ

      wrote:
      > > So where is everyone?  I called CQ for about an hour
      and a half this morning PDT and have been calling on and off for over an hour now.  I heard one Wisconsin station this morning but only for a short time.  Is the band that bad or is it there's
      > just no
      activity?