RE: [30meterPSKGroup] Re: QRP/Weak signals -- Frequency Drift

  • n9wys
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 9, 2008
      Thanks Charles - another option to explore!!

      Now just so I FULLY understand this, when I switch sidebands, do I select
      LSB in software or on the rig itself? I'm thinking that if I select LSB on
      the rig, I won't hear the USB signals.

      I'll also look for an AFC Range adjustment in MixW.

      73 de Mark - N9WYS

      Message 35 of 35 , May 6 5:02 PM
        --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "n9wys" <n9wys@...> wrote:

        > OK, thanks Daithi. I understand.
        >
        > Now, do you know anything about MixW - is there a place to set the
        "amount"
        > of frequency change that the program will "follow" with AFC ON? Or
        should I
        > not worry about AFC at all and operate with it off?

        personally, i operate mixw with AFC clicked off.