Re: [30meterPSKGroup] File - Any Reports on 30 mtr contacts?

  • David
    Message 1 of 931 , Apr 6, 2008
      Hi Don.....was surprised to find 30m open to EU and Asia yesterday
      morning local
      tried to work EU but no replies but got a couple of Asian contacts

      5/4 2123Z DS5RYB 559 579 10.141 PSK31 Kim
      5/4 2133Z BV4VR 599 599 10.141 PSK31 Eric

      73 David VK4BDJ

    • 30MDG@yahoogroups.com
      Message 931 of 931 , Aug 2 2:56 AM
        Any group member have any 30 meter digital mode contacts to report?

        Or does anyone have any comments about the propagation paths in your area of the World for the last few weeks on the 30 meter band?
        (openings, path changes, activity, DX best times, modes, antennas, etc)

        Or report 30m digital spots here:
        http://hamspots.net/30mdg/
        (thanks Laurie VK3AMA)
        http://pskreporter.info/pskmap.html

        30 Meter Band Utilization Chart:
        (Courtesy of Ian G3NRW and thanks Ian)

        Also remember thanks to Richard PA3GWH we have a live 30 Meter PSK Online Receivers so check out what is happening in EU on 30 Meters:

        http://aprs.pa3gwh.com/PskRcvR12/Applet/Receiver.html
        Voorburg JO22EB Netherlands, Thanks Richard PA3GWH

        (We would like to promote more 30m online PSK receivers so anyone else wanting to setup a 30 meter PSK receiver please email kb9umt AT arrl.net )

        For other 30MDG Information please go to our http://www.30mdg.net page.

        Thanks

        de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
        EN50dp - Moderator