Re: [30meterPSKGroup] 30M Digital Spot page question (lock up?)

  • John Simon
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
      I'm getting old and confused Dan, I meant the Autospot that Sholto runs.
      I've got my fingers in so many pies..........
      I've rebooted my system and it still doesn't get reported.

      73, John de VK2XGJ
      One of the reasons politicians try so hard to get themselves re-elected,
      because they couldn't live under the laws that they have passed!