30M Digital Spot page question (lock up?)

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
      John,
      As far as I can tell all is good on the spot page. Ed on the West
      Coast NA and Tim Central NA still posting spots and I just manually did
      a manual spot 'test' and it posted fine and right away. I can go down
      and check and turn my auto spot on here but you might try reboot and
      turning back on and see if posts.

      de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
      owner/moderator

      --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "John Simon" <jrsimon@...>
      wrote:

      > Is it me or has the Autospot page locked up? My system has sent many
      > contacts but noting since 0406Z
      >

      > 73, John de VK2XGJ
      > It may be that your sole purpose in Life
      > is to serve as a warning to others.

    • John Simon
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
        I'm getting old and confused Dan, I meant the Autospot that Sholto runs.
        I've got my fingers in so many pies..........
        I've rebooted my system and it still doesn't get reported.

        73, John de VK2XGJ
        One of the reasons politicians try so hard to get themselves re-elected,
        because they couldn't live under the laws that they have passed!