Welcome new member M3GDW

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
      ALL,

      Please welcome Gary M3GDW to our small Yahoo 30mPSK (30MDG) Group. And
      we agree with you Gary...get on the 30m band and EU is active with 30m
      PSK activity so GL on the band...Please check out our 30M digi Spot
      Page:
      http://www.projectsandparts.com/30m/

      Thanks
      de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
      owner/mod

      m3_gdw

      HI. I am a very active PSK user and licensed as M3GDW. PSK is an ideal
      mode for low power users like myself
    • John Simon
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
        Is it me or has the Autospot page locked up? My system has sent many
        contacts but noting since 0406Z

        73, John de VK2XGJ
        It may be that your sole purpose in Life
        is to serve as a warning to others.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
          John,
          As far as I can tell all is good on the spot page. Ed on the West
          Coast NA and Tim Central NA still posting spots and I just manually did
          a manual spot 'test' and it posted fine and right away. I can go down
          and check and turn my auto spot on here but you might try reboot and
          turning back on and see if posts.

          de kb9umt Don 30MDG#0001
          owner/moderator

          --- In 30meterPSKGroup@yahoogroups.com, "John Simon" <jrsimon@...>

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
            I'm getting old and confused Dan, I meant the Autospot that Sholto runs.
            I've got my fingers in so many pies..........
            I've rebooted my system and it still doesn't get reported.

            73, John de VK2XGJ
            One of the reasons politicians try so hard to get themselves re-elected,
            because they couldn't live under the laws that they have passed!