Re: [30meterPSKGroup] Curious

  • Dáithí
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 5, 2008
      It cleared later Larry - this happened round 2100 - 2230 UTC - I could get to other sites, just not those ones which made me wonder if there had been a lot of traffic on them causing them all to time out. The fact I could access here right away makes me think it wasn't the trunk at fault

      Daithi

      On 06/04/2008 00:07:30, Larry - NK2X (larrycobb@...) wrote:
      > gi7omy wrote:
      > > Is anything out of the ordinary
      happening this weekend?

      > > For some reason I

      can't connect to eqsl. qrz.com, hamcall.net or even
      > > the 30m spotter
      page - every one of them is timing out (which makes me
      > > think
      they're
      > being hit hard )

      > don't see
      anything strange, Daithi.  I have accessed qrz and eqsl
      > today and
      just double checked the spotting page...it's
      > up to date.
      > Maybe
      something with trans-Atlantic trunking??

      > 73,
      > Larry -
      NK2X
    • Larry - NK2X
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 6, 2008
        Dáithí wrote:
        > It cleared later Larry - this happened round 2100 - 2230 UTC - I could
        > get to other sites, just not those ones which made me wonder if there
        > had been a lot of traffic on them causing them all to time out. The
        > fact I could access here right away makes me think it wasn't the trunk
        > at fault

        another possibility is that one of the domain name servers in your
        ISP's loop went down and that sites serviced by that machine couldn't
        be linked till it came back on line.

        73,
        Larry - NK2X