Re: "HELL" of a weekend

  • Ken
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      I've got to agree with Del, enjoyed playing with Feld-Hell this past
      Sunday. I had also never used this mode and found that it seemed to
      work very well for me with relatively low power (about 30 watts) off
      of a dipole strung in my attic. It's nice to be able to try the
      different digital modes, I often find myself coming across signals I
      haven't heard/seen before and do a lot of head scratching trying to
      figure out what they are. Nice to learn what the different modes look
      and sound like, and a lot of fun to actually get to use them. Looking
      forward to more fun on 30 meters!

      73
      Ken AD5QB 30MDG #035